About the Fresh Grocer
The Fresh Grocer, now part of the Wakefern Family, is an accomplished supermarket chain specializing in providing high quality perishables in urban and suburban environments with seven stores operating in the (PA, DE, NJ) Tri-State area. The Fresh Grocer is committed to understanding the needs, tastes and traditions of the communities in which their stores are located, and makes it a priority to offer an assortment of products and services to meet those various needs. The Fresh Grocer is also committed to improving food access and to promoting the health and wellness of its customers, associates, and communities.
The Fresh Grocer’s Commitment to our Customers:
The Fresh Grocer’s Commitment to our Associates:
- To offer superior customer service, exceeding customers expectations
- To offer restaurant-quality take home meals with best in market pricing.
- To offer a wide variety of high quality perishables at best in market pricing.
- To understand the needs, tastes and heritage of the community and offer an assortment of products and services to meet those needs.
- To operate clean and sanitary facilities and exceed industry standards for food handling practices in all locations.
The Fresh Grocer’s Commitment to the Community:
- To provide a clean, safe, friendly and respectful work environment.
- To provide the ability to earn fair compensation along with proper training to fulfill their job responsibilities.
- To offer an opportunity for career development / advancement and job security with a growing organization.
- To provide an environment always committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- To take an active part in neighborhood / community initiatives.
- To support charitable and service organizations and encourage our associates participation.
- To offer employment and career opportunities to members of the communities we service.
- To offer a full assortment of products and services at competitive prices in all of the communities that we serve.
- To operate our stores with an ongoing commitment to the environment.
- To always encourage our management to work closely with community leaders to ensure we are meeting their needs and the needs of their constituents.