Current: Coupon Policy
Wakefern Food Corp. Coupon Policy for The Fresh Grocer Stores
At The Fresh Grocer®, we know that coupons are an important tool to help you save money. That’s why it’s our goal to make using coupons at The Fresh Grocer® stores easy for our customers. We welcome all The Fresh Grocer®-issued coupons along with valid manufacturer-issued coupons, valid Internet coupons and valid electronic coupons loaded on your Price Plus® club card.
The Fresh Grocer® stores redeem coupons in accordance with manufacturer guidelines and the terms printed on the coupons. To help ensure product availability and an efficient checkout experience for all customers, the use of excessive amounts of coupons or multiple identical coupons may be limited at the store manager’s discretion. When redeeming coupons at The Fresh Grocer® stores, please be sure to:
1. Present your coupons at the time of purchase. The Fresh Grocer by ShopRite from Home® customers must present coupons when picking up an order or at the time of delivery. We cannot give cash back or credit for coupons not presented at time of purchase.
2. Redeem your coupons within the time period printed on the coupon. We do not accept expired coupons.
3. Match your purchase to the specific item indicated on the coupon. No substitutions are permitted on manufacturer-issued coupons.
4. Use manufacturer-issued Internet coupons that are legible with a valid remit address and a bar code that scans. Internet coupons that have been identified as counterfeit do not scan in our system and will not be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse any coupon for “free” product, “buy one get one free” offers, and those with a high value in relationship to the item’s price.
5. Note your store’s current double coupon policy. Double coupon policies vary by store. Check your store for details. We will double up to four identical coupons per household per day unless further restricted by the manufacturer.
6. We reserve the right to limit coupon redemption to four (4) of the same coupon per household per day.
7. We do not accept coupons that have been identified as counterfeit and reserve the right to refuse any coupon that appears to be fraudulent. Coupons displaying signs of gang cutting or similar cuts and tears, coupons bearing tape, coupons in mint condition, and coupons bearing sequential numbers may suggest coupon fraud.
8. We will not give cash back if the coupon’s face value or multiplied value is greater than the purchase price of the item.
9. We cannot refund the value of a coupon or return the coupon if a purchased item is later returned to the store.
10. Customers must pay any and all applicable taxes. The cash value of any ShopRite-issued coupon is 1/100¢.
11. The Fresh Grocer® stores do not accept coupons, savings offers or Price Plus® club card numbers presented in the form of a bar code on a mobile phone or other mobile electronic device.
12. Coupons are non-transferable, and may not be copied, photocopied, scanned, altered, sold, traded, or otherwise distributed to others. Coupons that are copied, photocopied, scanned, altered, sold, traded, distributed or transferred by their original recipient to any other person, firm or group are VOID.
FOR A LIST OF KNOWN FRAUDULENT INTERNET COUPONS, VISIT www.cents-off.com or CALL 1-800-746-7748