Kellogg’s® Corn Pops® Corn Dogs
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup yellow corn meal
1/4 tsp salt
Pinch of black pepper
1/4 cup white sugar
4 tsp baking powder
1 cup milk
1 pack all-beef hot dogs
8 oz. Kellogg’s® Corn Pops® cereal
Oil for frying
1. In a food processor, pulse Kellogg’s® Corn Pops® cereal until broken up, but not dusty. Reserve for later use.
2. Combine flour, corn meal, salt, pepper, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl. Mix well.
3. Combine egg and milk and mix well.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients while whisking. When combined, you should have a thick batter. The consistency may be adjusted by adding more milk.
5. Skewer the hot dogs the long way and dip into the batter. Allow excess to drip off for a few seconds.
6. Roll the battered dogs in the crushed Kellogg’s® Corn Pops® until covered.
7. Transfer immediately to a heavy skillet with neutral oil at 350 °F, and cook until batter has expanded and browned, about 3 mins. Turn over to cook the other side.
8. Transfer to a paper towel to drain. Serve immediately.
Treat House Surprise Confetti Rice Krispies
1 ½c ups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
Treat House Surprise Confetti Rice Krispies treat square
Yellow cake mix
For the Treat House Surprise Confetti Rice Krispies° Treat Squares (Yields 14 squares):
3 TBSP butter
10 oz. mini marshmallows
6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies®cereal
3 oz. confetti sprinkles
12 oz. light blue chocolate (white chocolate dyed blue –or your favorite color!)
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan
2. Add the mini marshmallows and stir until melted; remove from heat
3. Add Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies®cereal; stir until combined
4. Scoop out onto buttered parchment or wax paper
5. With a rolling pin, roll into a 12”x 14”rectangle
6. Cut out squares using a 1.75+”square cookie cutter
7. You will get 42 crispy rice squares (7 squares x 6 squares)
8. Cut the center out of 14 crispy rice squares
9. Place the crispy rice square with cut-out center on top of a solid square
10. Carefully fill the square up with confetti sprinkles!
11. Top with a solid crispy rice square
12. Place crispy rice squares that are filled with confetti onto a cooling grid
13. Melt the light blue chocolate in the microwave (25-second intervals) until it’s 3/4 melted. It will continue to melt as it sits.
14. Pour the light blue chocolate over the confetti/sprinkle filled square until it’s completely covered. Immediately top with more confetti sprinkles.
15. Remove from cooling grid and place on a sheet pan until the chocolate sets.
To assemble the bowl, top the Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal with the Confetti Treat. Shake with cake mix and serve with your favorite milk.
Kellogg’s® Fruit Loops® Mini Cupcakes
Makes 5-6 cupcakes
½ cup flour
⅛ tsp salt
½ tsp baking powder
2 TBSP butter, softened
¼ cup sugar
½ egg, beaten
¼ cup milk
¼ tsp vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 375° F. Put paper liners into muffin cups.
In a food processor, combine butter and sugar and whip until smooth. Add milk and mix until smooth. Sift flour, salt and baking powder until combined. Add to creamed butter, sugar and milk. Add vanilla extract and mix well. You can add rainbow sprinkles to the batter for a “funfetti” look! Pour batter into muffin cups and bake for 18 min.
For vanilla buttercream icing:
½ cup unsalted butter
1 ¾ cups powdered sugar
½ tsp milk
½ tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
2 oz. Kellogg’s® Fruit Loops® cereal
In a mixer, add sugar and then butter. Beat until mixed, then add pinch of salt. Add milk and vanilla and beat for 3-5 minutes until smooth and creamy. Spread icing on cupcakes and top with pieces of Kellogg’s® Fruit Loops® cereal.