Enoz Moth Ice Crystals
16 oz $0.27/oz
Item added to favorite products Item removed from favorite products Item added to list Item removed from list
Active Ingredient: Paradichlorbenzene (99.90%). Inert Ingredients (0.10%).
Usage Directions / Dosage
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with this labeling. Use Restrictions: This product can treat up to 50 cubic feet. Kills clothes moths and carpet beetles and their eggs and larvae in clean, airtight containers, such as chests, trunks, and garment bags. Do not use dry cleaning bags, garbage bags or other containers that allow vapors to escape into occupied rooms. Do not use where there are painted/polished surfaces, and as paradichlorbenzene damages some products, use only in polyethylene or polypropylene containers. Paradichlorbenzene should not be mixed or placed in contact with other moth preventive chemicals. Prevents moth infestation regardless of fabric type. Pre-Application: Before storing, dry clean, wash or brush articles to be protected. Application: Remove lid and tear off inner seal. For clothing, blankets, draperies, furs, etc., use 1 oz of Enoz Moth Ice Crystals per 3.1 cubic feet of confined space. One loosely packed 8 fl oz measuring cup full of Enoz Moth Ice Crystals can treat about 20 cubic feet of space. Thoroughly wash measuring cup with soap and water after use. Sprinkle crystals freely on th bottom of the storage container or garment bag, between folds and layers of articles to be treated and an extra amount on top before closing container. Rugs and carpets are effectively protected from moths and carpet beetles by freely sprinkling Enoz Moth Ice Crystals on the surface of the rug. Roll the rug or carpet and wrap in polyethylene or polypropylene sheet. The seams of the plastic sheet should be taped to form an airtight container. Post-Application: Keep all treated articles in an airtight space or securely covered with the plastic sheet for a minimum of 7 days. Odor will quickly vanish when articles are aired. Re-treatment: Since moths are active all year, replenish airtight storage containers 2 times a year or when product has dissipated. Storage: Store in the original container in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Disposal: If Empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Warnings / Cautions
Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Causes eye, skin and respiratory tract irritation. Avoid breathing dust or vapors. Wear safety glasses. Do not get in eyes, skin and clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Notice: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer. First Aid: If Swallowed: Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have a person drink several glasses of water. Do not induce vomiting. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact the National Pesticide Information Center (NPIC) at 1-800-858-7378 for emergency medical treatment information. Note to Physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. Physical or chemical hazard: Combustible. Do not store near heat or open flame.
THE ACTUAL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN ADDITIONAL AND/OR DIFFERENT INGREDIENT, NUTRITIONAL OR PROPER USAGE INFORMATION THAN THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY SOLELY ON THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE AND YOU SHOULD ALWAYS READ LABELS, WARNINGS AND DIRECTIONS PRIOR TO USING OR CONSUMING A PRODUCT. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT A PRODUCT, YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY. CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS FOR GENERAL REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADVICE GIVEN BY A PHYSICIAN, PHARMACIST OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR SELF-DIAGNOSIS OR FOR TREATING A HEALTH PROBLEM. MYWEBGROCER ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES OR MISSTATEMENTS REGARDING ANY PRODUCT.